Aprima EHR for Behavioral Health
The biggest problem is as Behavioral Health clinicians become hospital employees, their allegiance shifts from the patient to the corporate (or Government) bottom line. Behavioral Health clinicians are no longer professionals — Behavioral Health clinicians are employees that will do the bidding of their employer, the hospital/government. Behavioral Health clinicians are losing their ability to choose the methods of treatment as these decisions are now made by the hospitals and the government-run insurance policies.
Why should you pick Aprima as your Behavioral Health EHR? With the changes in healthcare it is becoming harder for Behavioral Health practices to stay independent. The Medicare reimbursement cuts and, industry challenges like ICD-10, MACRA, MIPS, PQRS, Population Health and rising costs have pushed many Behavioral Health clinicians right out of private practice. It is sad that clinicians helps people enjoy day-to-day life, but suffer themselves with the stress of healthcare changes. Healthcare is moving away from fee for service to performance-based incentives, and that is why Behavioral Health clinicians need an Electronic Health Records system like Aprima that collects data and aggregates that data to help their specialty. Adding to the strain, administrative tasks and outdated technology, such as EMRs that require bridges to practice management or scheduling software, are consuming more and more time. Behavioral Health clinicians spend over 15 hours a week on administrative tasks, documentation and billing requirements, let Aprima EHR help you!
Example of some of our Behavioral Health-EHR Disorders (Treatment Templates)
- Adult ADHD Self-Report Scale Symptom Check
- AUDIT Questionnaire
- Beck Anxiety Inventory
- Beck Depression Inventory
- Behavioral Assessment
- Childhood Asperger Spectrum Test
- Daily Progress Note Eating Disorder
- Drug Abuse Screening Test
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale
- Family Needs Assessment-Social Services
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Initial Psychiatric Assessment
- IQ Testing
- Mini Mental Status Exam
- Mood Disorder Questionnaire
- Narrative Description of Child
- Patient Administered Sexual History Questionnaire
- Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9)
- Pediatric Symptom Checklist
- Pittsburgh Side-Effects Rating Scale
- SIG E CAPS
- Treatment Plan
- Vanderbilt Assessment Tool
- Adjustment Disorder
- Amnestic Syndrome
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention-Deficit and Disruptive Behavior
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cluster A Personality Disorders
- Cluster B Personality Disorders
- Cluster C Personality Disorders
- Communication Disorders
- Delusional (Paranoid) Disorders
- Depression/Anxiety in Men
- Depression/Anxiety in Women
- Dissociative Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Ellimination Disorders
- Factitious Disorders
- Feeding and Eating Disorders of Childhood
- Impulse Disorders Not Otherwise Classified
- Learning Disorders
- Mood Episodes
- Motor Skills Disorders
- Other Disorders of Infancy and Childhood
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Secual Disorders
- Sexual Paraphilias
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders
- Tic Disorders
- ADD/ADHD F/U
- Behavioral Assessment F/U
- Psychiatry Return Clinic Visit
- Assault Data Collection
- Intake Triage Note
- Interdisciplinary Treatment Plan
- Sexual Assault Incident
- Office Visit Progress Note-Social Work
- Outside Meeting-Social Work
- Phone Call-Social Work
- Social Worker Assessment
Mental Status Exam: Aprima EHR for Behavioral Health provides natural language diagnoses and reruns them to scientific terms (with built-in drawings): Predefined templates and panels are available for conducting mental status exams and risk assessments.
Behavioral Health Image Management: The integrated module of document & image management enables Behavioral Health clinicians to upload relevant images.
Recalls, Reminders, and Letters: Aprima EHR for Behavioral Health has two-way communications with patients, and enables you to automatically generate reminders, confirmations, recall, follow-up, and progress update letters.
Risk Management: The built-in feature of adverse drug event reporting/alerts enables you to manage risks associated with allergies, food, and patient medication.
Electronic Prescription: Send electronic prescriptions and refill requests online, including Controlled Substances.
Patient Education: Utilize industry-standard clinical decision support and the integrated knowledge base to deliver preventive care, disease management, drug information, and patient education services.
E&M Coding Assistance: Maximize payments and eliminate missed charges. Avoid under-coding or over-coding.
Electronic Superbills: Aprima is an all-in-one database; the electronic superbill is just a click away, regardless of whether the clinician signed off on the notes or not.
Decision Support: Confirm your decision with the Aprima’s help on how other Behavioral Health clinicians treat such a condition.