Remote Employee Services
What Is Microwize Remote Employee?
Microwize is offering remote employees as virtual employees who can help your Medical practice with the front desk or back-office functions such as: answering calls and taking appointments, following up with accounts receivable, running reports, and printing patient statements. A fully qualified employee, who is medical billing certified and HIPAA-trained, is ready to join your team and hit the ground running. Regardless of whether you need coverage for someone on a leave of absence or workforce augmentation, a Microwize remote employee is your best choice. At only $500/week for a full-time employee + a part-time supervisor, it is the best thing you will do for your practice. Never worry about payroll, sick time, vacations, medical or dental insurance… A Microwize remote employee is an amazing option. Don’t compromise, go Microwize.
Choose part-time or full-time
Manage your practice
Remote Employee Qualifications
- Add to your staff (workforce augmentation)
- Get coverage for an employee who’s sick or taking a leave of absence
- Front desk or back-office employee
- Fully trained and certified on your billing software
- HIPAA–trained: No more worrying about paying for sick days, vacations, payroll tax, medical/dental insurance.
$500/week (up to 40 hours)
You will get one full–time dedicated employee and one part-time supervisor ready to join your team and follow your directions and workflow.
Cloud-Based Software such as Medisoft Cloud Subscriptions or Lytec Cloud Subscriptions and VOIP phone System. Also, make sure you check out the full Revenue Management Services (RCM) a full Medical Billing Services.
What Can A Remote Employee Do?
- Answer calls and make appointments
- Receive payments/copayments, post payments
- Balance write-offs/adjustments
- Prior authorizations
- Patient accounts receivable
- Follow-up insurance accounts receivable
- Follow-up patient balances
- Insurance negotiations
- Posting charges
- Patient statements