Lytec Electronic Claims
Lytec provides everything from comprehensive billing to scheduling to electronic claims. It delivers accounts receivable management, automatic recall tracking, document scanning, tremendous security, and much more.
Microwize EDI Direct via Change Healthcare for Lytec Billing Software
Improve reimbursement through streamlined claims and remittance processing with payers.
Physician practices need reliable connectivity to government and commercial payers to exchange claim and remittance data. With multiple file formats, different standards, and other compatibility issues, meeting the unique requirements of each payer is challenging. But failure to meet these requirements means rejected claims, delayed reimbursement, and manual remittance.
Features of Microwize EDI Direct via Change Healthcare
- Single solution for all claims, including paper for CMS 1500s and UB-04s
- Integrated with your practice management system
- Reconciliation reports for claims tracking
- Includes payment, contractual adjustment, and adjustment reconciliation posting
- Export electronic remittance data for additional reporting
Microwize EDI Direct via Change Healthcare offers professional and institutional claims processing via electronic exchange or paper, allowing you to connect easily with more than 1,900 payers nationwide. Our Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC)-accredited clearinghouse helps you by formatting, tracking, and reporting claim information for clean paper or electronic claims submission and processing.
Improve reimbursement through streamlined claims and remittance processing with payers
Superior Service and Connectivity
Microwize EDI Direct via Change Healthcare delivers standard ANSI 837 professional and institutional formats to payers for compatibility with HIPAA standards. And standard 835 remittances are returned to the customer. Overall, Microwize EDI Direct also offers claim status (ANSI 266/277) transactions for increased visibility while the claim is in process with the payer. RelayHealth processes more than 1.9 billion transactions annually with more than $1.1 trillion in claim value.
Faster Insurance Payments, Less Hassle with Electronic Claims
Imagine the ease and convenience of submitting all your claims electronically—both commercial and government—with full on-line audits and edits right from your billing software.
Sending claims electronically has several important advantages:
- Claim acceptance rises as much as 30%.
- Payment time is reduced by as much as 50%.
- Most claim services are priced below the cost of the supplies required to submit claims on paper.
Insurance carriers encourage healthcare professionals to use electronic claims by giving them first priority. Why? The cost of processing an electronic claim is comparatively less than the same claim submitted on paper.
Electronic Claims Better Than Paper Claims
Unlike paper claims, electronic claims offer the following:
- All government and commercial claims are sent to one location with one telephone call.
- Claims are immediately edited for valid content including missing information, valid procedure and diagnosis codes, and carrier specific information.
- A report is returned detailing which claims were accepted and which were rejected.
Contact our consultants to get more information, Call 800-955-0321 or click here