Medical Billing Services You Can Trust
As one of the leading medical billing service providers, we work with healthcare organizations of all sizes to improve practice income and streamline processes with our comprehensive solutions. We customize your services to best fit your practice and handle your insurance claims, collections, and follow-ups. Our goal is to provide quality service that yields positive results for both you and your practice.
Medical billing services to get you reimbursement in as little as 24 hours!
Medical Billing Services Include
- Charge captures: Posting electronic superbill billable charges.
- Claim submission: Submitting claims of billable fees to payers (insurance companies) CMS-1500 or UB04 electronically or by paper to payers, primary or secondary.
- Coding: Properly coding diagnoses (ICD-10), modifiers and procedures (CPT).
- Denial and rejection management as well as appeals on all levels.
- Patient collections: Based on fee schedule, determining patient balances and collecting payments.
- Demographic/Preregistration: Collecting registration information, such as insurance coverage, before a patient arrives for inpatient or outpatient procedures.
- Eligibility: Verifying insurance coverage via an automated system to prevent unpaid claims.
- Remittance processing: Applying or rejecting payments through remittance processing.
- Follow up: Collecting payments from third-party insurers and patients.
Starting as low as 1.9%!
Medical Billing Services by Microwize
Our billing team at Microwize is made up of seasoned medical billers that understand the complexities of the medical billing process. We strive to maximize our clients’ reimbursement by implementing best practices. Your dedicated account manager will get to know your practice.
Our end-to-end billing services cover everything from patient pre-authorization, eligibility, claims submission, payment posting, denial management, AR follow-up, and reporting.
Software Systems we Work With
- Doctor Chrono
- EClinicalWorks (ECW)
- Practice Fusion
- Office Ally (Clearinghouse)
- Availity (Clearinghouse)
- Changehealthcare (Clearinghouse)
- Trizetto (Clearinghouse)
- BestRX (Pharmacy)
- PK Compounder (Pharmacy)
- All Scripts
- Patient Now
Why should you pick Microwize as your medical billing service provider?
Microwize goes above and beyond in serving you and your practice. We believe these services are valuable to increasing your revenue and patient satisfaction. Your RCM package may include several of the following services:
Medical billing service that gives you a top-notch EHR. An all-in-one database that improves efficiency, communication, and productivity. Meet regulatory requirements with dashboard monitoring built-in. Training is included, find out how to get started.
You know that providing outstanding patient care doesn’t stop at the office. Mobility takes your patients’ information wherever you go. Stay connected, informed, and in control anytime.
Medical billing service that provides state of the art scheduling software with a dashboard that highlights visits that are ready to be posted to the superbill; with one click, check patients in/out and reschedule. Two-way appointment confirmation via text or voice.
Patient engagement is a game-changer, not just to meet regulatory requirements, but because patients and caregivers want to get involved. Patient engagement is a time saver for patients, providers, and practices.
A medical billing service that is second to none. 100% Microwize labor with an assigned, dedicated account manager and expert coders. Reduce your rejections and denials. Find out how Microwize’s medical billing team has been helping independent providers stay independent since 1997.
Providers will earn more or less depending on their performance against these quality measures. Microwize is committed to helping physicians to be among the top providers not only avoiding penalties but striving for bonuses. The difference between a 9% penalty and a 9% bonus is 18%.