Medisoft Cloud ™ – Access Anywhere, Anytime
Cloud-Based Medical Billing Software
Medisoft Cloud offers all the features of the Medisoft, the leading medical billing software, with the added bonus of 100% online availability. Now you can securely access your data from anywhere, from any device 24/7.
Having a cloud based medical billing software has several benefits. For instance, you no longer have to maintain a server, worry about backups, and you don’t have to spend hours in the office doing data entry work! With Medisoft cloud, no other medical billing software can compare to the convenience and power of Medisoft Cloud.
Medisoft Cloud Includes:
#1 Selling Medical Billing Software
The secret to the success of over 70,000 providers, now you can give it a try and see why.
Getting Started with Medisoft Cloud is as easy as 1-2-3
Medisoft Cloud™ server – let us host your Medisoft data
Benefits of having your Medisoft Cloud™ with Microwize:
- Get the latest version of Medisoft® all the time, anywhere you want. No more worrying about server costs, backups, security risk, upgrade costs, support costs, data corruption, or unexpected expenses. Get the best of the rich features of Medisoft software with the convenience and power of the cloud.
- Spend less time on administrative tasks and more time focusing on your patients. Medisoft’s new patient intake mobile application for iPad® automates the entire information-gathering process – giving you the ability to save valuable time and money. Simply hand your patients the mobile device, and through the Medisoft Mobile application, they can enter their new information and edit already-existing information in Medisoft. The patient’s information will flow directly into Medisoft for you to validate and apply to their account.
- The Medisoft Mobile patient intake application can significantly reduce the amount of time spent copying patient information from intake forms into your software. With your front office staff focusing on more productive tasks, you have the ability to save thousands of dollars by increasing efficiency.
- Get the best Medisoft support
- Medisoft software training included
Medisoft Cloud FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
I am already on an older version of Medisoft software, can I use my existing data?
Yes, you will get to use 100% of the Medisoft data you might have now. No matter how old your data is, we will be able to convert all your data to the cloud, plus any custom forms and Medisoft reports.
Should I expect downtime moving to the Medisoft Cloud?
Depending on how large your data is, you should expect 1 to 4 hours per dataset.
I am using an older version of Medisoft right now, do I need to buy an upgrade?
NO, Medisoft Cloud comes with the latest version of Medisoft, without you ever needing to pay for a Medisoft upgrade again.
Can I use any clearinghouse with the cloud, or am I required to use Microwize EDI Direct?
The cloud platform is made to connect to most clearinghouses; in fact, I have yet to find a clearinghouse it cannot connect with. Microwize will always offer clearinghouse services through Microwize EDI Direct because we believe in the service and know that it will fully integrate with the cloud platform, making the billing process easy.
Does the cloud come with the clearinghouse included?
Medisoft Cloud is priced by the user, whereas the clearinghouse service is priced by NPI/Provider. That is why it is hard to include clearinghouse services with Medisoft Cloud. Regardless of the clearinghouse you choose to use, the clearinghouse service will be separate from the cloud service.
Do we get to keep the software after the contract?
The Medisoft Cloud platform is a service, not a product for purchase. This means that you will not own the software, just the data.
How quickly can I move to the Medisoft Cloud?
Very quickly, within 24 hours. However, setting up the clearinghouse connection takes about 1-2 hours per practice/dataset.
How many users will I need if I have two providers?
The user count for the cloud platform has nothing to do with the number of providers at the practice. The cloud platform defines a user as a person who will log in to the cloud system, including but not limited to: providers, office staff, and billers. Your user count will dictate how many people can log in simultaneously, regardless of the number of practices and providers.
What if I want to connect the same user to two workstations?
Medisoft Cloud is anywhere, anytime. Depending on the number of users you buy, you will be allowed simultaneous concurrent users.
How long is the Medisoft Cloud contract?
The Medisoft Cloud has a standard contract of 12 months with automatic renewal. Cancellation must be delivered in writing 60 days before renewal.
What happens to my data if we decide to stop using the cloud?
The data is your property. If you choose to terminate cloud services, we can provide you with a Medisoft data backup for each practice, assuming you are current on your payment and have no overlaps on your contract.
What if my Internet goes down?
In the age of information, Internet service is just as important to a business as electricity or water. Your Internet connection is a vital part of your business infrastructure; yes, a lack of Internet connection will result in a lack of connection to the cloud. Just remember, while you are getting your business back up and running, Microwize has your data safe and sound waiting for you.