Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robert Gabriel
    Keymaster

When I post a claim that has a 21/22 or 24 as a POS it goes through. My problem is that the dates of the hospitalization do not clear out after the claim has been sent and when I do another claim for the same patient but with a POS of 11 the claim gets rejected because the hospital dates don't match. There should be no hospital dates on a POS of 11 as it is an office visit. Is there any way to automatically clear the hospital dates from “condition” once the claim has been saved and sen?I am using Medisoft v17 Patient AcctngMike

Robert Gabriel
    Keymaster

Hi, Mike.  There is no way to have Medisoft automatically remove the hospitalization dates from the Condition tab of the patient's case after the claim is created, saved, or sent; the simplest solution would be to create one case for POS 11 claims and another (using Copy Case to save time) for the other places of service, so as to avoid sending the hospitalization dates on the office visit claims.If you are using Revenue Management to submit your claims, we might be able to create a custom solution to flag the claims with POS 11 before submitting, so you could correct them and avoid the rejections.  If you'd be interested in such a solution, please contact one of our healthcare technology consultants at 800-955-0321 for more information.

Robert Gabriel
    Keymaster

Thanks, I shall have to do it the hard way then. You would have thought that the data for each case would be unique and therefore not carried over to a new case.thanks,Mike

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.