Cloud-Based Medical Office Software & Billing Services User Forum Lytec How can I print a recall list including patients not seen in 1yr but are over 18

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I need to generate a report that lists only patients that have not been seen for 1 year and are 18 years and older. How do I do that and get an accurate report?  I can get something close but its over 400 pgs long and is not accurate.

Ahmed Khaled

Print Appointment OpportunitiesUse this option to print a list of patients who have not been seen for a certain length of time for a certain reason, procedure, diagnosis, etc. For example, you could use this report to print a list of all those patients who have not been in to have a mammography in the last six months.NOTE:  Repeating appointments are not considered if they have a status of canceled or rescheduled. Recall appointments are also not considered when printing this report.Another thing to be aware of is the phone numbers that appear on the report are from the records of each patient’s responsible party.Select Appointment Opportunities from the Print button of the appointment grid.  The Print Appointment Opportunities window opens.Options ButtonClick the Options button to change the report settings.RangesDates: When you enter dates in this range, the program looks at the patients who have had appointments scheduled during that time and who meet the other criteria that you enter. If a patient has not been seen since the ending date in the range but has the same criteria, he/she will print on the report.Patients: Enter a range of patients to show on the report.Patient Codes: Enter a range of patient codes to show on the report.Patient Types: Enter a range of patient types to show on the report.Providers: Enter a range of providers whose patients you want to show on the report.Procedure: Enter a range of procedures assigned to appointments to show on the report.Hold Code: Enter a range of hold codes to show on the report.Reason Code: Enter a range of reason codes assigned to appointments to show on the report.Diagnosis Code: Enter a range of diagnosis codes to show on the report.for additional help please call us at 800-955-0321https://www.microwize.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.