Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Robert Gabriel
    Keymaster

I’m trying to put the ICD10 codes in an order that I choose in the Medisoft Mobile app. I’m on version 19 and the associated app places the procedure and diagnosis codes in numerical order; which is not the order that I need them in. For my specialty and depending upon the insurance billed; this is extremely important. I know you can in theory change the order in unprocessed transactions; though I don’t want to pay my biller to have to do this and my office staff can’t as it takes a lot of time, plus it won’t let you change the order and leave it in unprocessed transactions without posting it to the transaction entry area (which my biller needs to do). Robert said he would play around with the mobile app and to place this topic on the forum as this is not the first time that he has heard this before. I was thinking that maybe if I jumped from the version 19 to 20, the associated app would have been improved; though it doesn’t sound like it has. I was also hoping to be able to print from the app as well- which it doesn’t seem to allow. We basically spent a lot of time creating a template on the mobile app and unfortunately can’t use it at this time.

Lawrence G
    Participant

Dr. Lanning thank you for the questions! The app was not designed to print the superbill, it was designed to push the code into the Medisoft transaction entry. In regards to the order, it is a great suggestion and we’ve already submitted an enhancement request. For any additional Medisoft ICD-10 support questions, feel free to post in the forum again or call us at 800-955-0321.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.