Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ahmed Khaled

I used the mapping tool to map my ICD-9 to ICd-10 but I am missing many codes. What is wrong? Lytec 2014 and Lytec 2015 comes with an ICD-10 mapper, this tools converts all the ICD-9 to ICD-10 however it is not all the codes in the ICD-10 library. If you are  looking for more codes and don't want to add them manually consider the add-on "codes on disk" $395 which add about 76,000 of diagnosis codes + all the CPT codes.Q. When I install the ICD-10 codes what happen if I already have the code in my database from the mapping tool?A. It will be skipped, no double codes will exist.Q. What is the different between Encoder pro and codes on disk?A.  Encoder Pro is a code look-up tool for all CPT® , HCPCS and ICD-9-CM and ICD-10 code sets and Optum and Medicare coding guidelines.  You can't use encoder pro to  let you import the codes into Medisoft.Q. Can you import codes by specialty?A. You can import codes by specialty for the CPT but not for ICD-10 or ICD-9 (you will have to import all diagnosis codes about 76,000 of them)Q. Would importing all the codes slow down my database?A. No Q. If I purchased codes on desk now do you need to upgrade every year?A. No it is an optional not like encoder pro which you need to upgrade each year.Q. I am a billing company do I need to buy the codes on disk for each of my clients?A. No you can use it on the same server for as many practices as you have.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.