Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Robert Gabriel
    Keymaster

I have noticed lately that for what ever reason when 1 of my girsl will type in the zip code that the wrong city is put in. I know what towns zips are in but she doesn't. I've tried to get her to make sure she checks to make sure the city is in fact the one that is written on the patient information sheet. I think she gets in tunnel mode and just goes at lightening speed. I was thinking I could somehow correct that. More like I was thinking I have to fix it. More like resetting the zip codes. Does anyone know how to do this?

Robert Gabriel
    Keymaster

If you notice while entering a new patient in Medisoft that the city that comes up for the ZIP code entered is incorrect, you can manually change it in that patient entry screen before saving, and that new city will be associated with that ZIP code for all patients created from that point forward once you save the new patient.  Unfortunately, however, the patient list will not be updated based on that new association, so existing patients that had the wrong city name will still be wrong.  Correcting the existing patients is possible but would require some database work in Advantage SQL; please feel free to call us for more information if you're interested in having us do this for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.