Cloud-Based Medical Office Software & Billing Services User Forum Medisoft Revenue Management Error – Registry entry for Medisoft cannot be found – Solved

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ahmed Khaled

If on install of Medisoft 19 Revenue Management give the following Registry error when trying to launch.On my server, some user can access RM, some can't.  Various error on setting up RM s.a. "A Registry entry for Medisoft can not be found. Please install a valid version of Medisoft.", or Medisoft .zip something or another cannot be found.  After searching around, while waiting for microwize to get back to me, I found the answer at Medtech, thanks to Gavin Walker:The error is the installer had failed to add the following key to the Registry: HKCUSoftwareMedisoftPatient AccountingSo I extracted the Patient Accounting reg record to a file from a user account that is able to access RM, then I just run the registry file on the user account that has problem, and problem is solved.So open up the user windows that has the problem, download the file 'HKCU-Software-Medisoft-Patient.Accounting.reg' in the attachment, then double click on it  into the user account registry to make it work.Done.Per Gavin, this problem does not seem to occur on systems where a previous version of Medisoft was installed because the Registry key already exists from the previous installation.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.