Cloud-Based Medical Office Software & Billing Services User Forum Medisoft Zero-balance statements won’t print

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Robert Gabriel
    Keymaster

I need to print a statement for a patient with a zero-balance account. I've used a standard format in Statement Management. I previously printed a statement for her, but I can't get it to print again with the zero balance (I'm using the Reprint Statement button).

Ahmed Khaled

How to print a zero-balance statement in Medisoft:when create statements in Medisoft look out for the range "amount" it is usually  starts at .01 or sometimes $5.00, this will not let you do $0 statement because about over zero in the range.One of the best way to do this in Medisoft to print a zero balance statement in Medisoft is to do the following:1. Customize a reminder statement in report design2. Go to report property and turn it to standard3. Save the statement with a new name4. When running the statement watch out for the dollar amount range as I explained above.PS. I you have Microwize support we can help you with this if you called us or join me at the next user group which I will show you live how to do this. to register for the next user group click i=on the following link:https://microwize.com/calendar.htmor call us at 800-955-0321 option 1

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.