Big retail companies like Walmart, Amazon, CVS, and Walgreens are investing more in telehealth. What can this mean for the future of the healthcare industry?
Did you ever stop to think that what happened in the food industry could happen in healthcare? There’s no question that the big boys are moving in,
How to Reboot Your Practice and Get Ready for the New Normal
- Learn how to streamline the Patient Kiosk
- Learn how your patients can schedule appointments online
- Free appointment reminders
- How to get listed on Vosita.com to find new patients
- Send patients electronic statements (avoid paper statements)
- Get online payments (avoid touching credit cards)
- Patient payment negotiations and collections
- Temperature scanner techniques
PARAMUS, N.J. (PRWEB) JANUARY 26, 2019
Microwize Technology – A Healthcare IT firm providing managed IT services and cloud computing for medical practices with 10 to 100 computers located in Paramus, New Jersey – announces an expansion in IT offerings to medical practices regardless of the type of medical applications they are using now.
Think like a detective. A loved one is in the hospital and (Most Healthcare Practices). You are visiting and the normal daily processes are continuing about like nothing is wrong. A conversation between two nurses catches your ear. They mention briefly about some information being held for ransom and no one can access their computers.