Let PrimeSUITE by Greenway help your practice with all your regulatory needs
Documentation, regulatory changes and incentive program criteria shouldn’t stand in the way of delivering quality care and maximizing financial performance. Turn challenges into an advantage with technology that can do the heavy lifting.
As healthcare shifts from fee-for-service to pay-for-performance models, practices that adapt with the change will be well positioned to continue caring for patients and improving their bottom line by taking advantage of value-based payment programs. PrimeSuite by Greenway is all-in-one data base with built-in dashboards that let you meet today’s regulatory chalanges.
Greenway Health’s analytics, patient portal, electronic health record and practice managementsolutions are designed to complement efforts to participate in value-based programs, including:
- Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS)
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)
- Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative (CPCI)
Though each program encourages unique methods and outcomes, they share common goals of improving care coordination, access and population health. Likewise, PrimeSuite by Greenway solutions have unique features to assist practices in participating and reporting in each program, all with the common goal of taking the documentation and reporting burden off healthcare staff, so they can get back to doing what they do best — caring for patients.
POPULATION HEALTH SOLUTIONS
Better health outcomes for millions of patients nationwide
PrimeSuite by Greenway’s population health solution, Greenway Community, provides the data necessary for value-based program participation and financial and clinical performance measurement at the enterprise, practice, provider and patient level. Greenway Community’s three components— Greenway Community Analytics, Greenway Community Manager and Greenway Exchange — work with EHRs, practice management (PM) systems and health data registries to gather and analyze the data you need to care for patients and communities.
Greenway Community components:
- Greenway Analytics is a visual analytics platform with accompanying physician dashboard that aggregates data from a clinical and financial data warehouse and gives you real-time visibility into key performance metrics including HEDIS measures and ACO measures.
- Greenway Community Manager is a care management platform that allows you to manage care coordination staff workflow and intervene in patient care at the right time and place to optimize patient outcomes.
- Greenway Exchange is a cloud-based clinical connectivity platform that enables providers to share clinical information between practices for a complete and current picture of an individual patient’s or whole population’s health.
Improving population health is a big goal, but Greenway Health makes it possible for practices of any size with Greenway Community.