Lytec EHR + Medical Billing Software with Lytec MD
Lytec is more than an EHR + medical billing software. Our robust full suite covers all of your office needs – from billing and coding to patient scheduling and reporting. With Lytec MD, you’ll receive everything to make your practice great – including the benefits of a CCHIT-certified EHR software. With Lytec MD’s comprehensive tools, you’ll spend less time managing tasks, and more time treating your patients.
Lytec MD EHR Key Features
- Bright Note Technology – Lytec MD features easy-to-complete progress notes that automatically populate your patient charts with information including vitals, lab results, and medication lists. (Also works with Dragon Naturally Speaking.) See video below.
- Provider Dashboard – Get quick access to important information like upcoming appointments, lab results, and messages all from one easy screen.
- Health Maintenance – Web access to hundreds of protocols based on demographics and conditions specific to your patient.
- E-Prescribing – Save time and money while improving prescription safety with drug interaction and allergy checks.
- Advanced Reporting – Generate reports based on quality of care, pay performance reporting, and standard queries (for example, all diabetics who have a Hemoglobin A1c greater than 7.5).
- Data Sharing – Import/export CCD or CCR formats to share and receive data from other EMRs.
- Customize Chart View – Choose what you see in your patient chart based on physician and/or specialty.
Lytec Medical Billing Software
Lytec medical billing software handles your practice management needs as well as your electronic medical records, with features including:
- Patient Accounting
- Appointment Scheduling
- Inventory Tracking
- Accounts Receivable
- Advanced Reporting
- Electronic Claims and ERA
- Eligibility Verification
- Check out the new features of Lytec 2022!
Lytec MD EHR Chart Screenshot
Lytec MD EHR Provider Dashboard Screenshot
Lytec EHR vs other EMRs
While an EMR is a digitized medical chart, an EHR system is a little different. An EHR (electronic health record) system is a digitized system of all types of health information. It provides a holistic view of a patient’s records and is easily accessible by different providers. An EMR, on the other hand, is used within individual practices and not meant to be shared. Cloud technology supports both EMR and EHR systems. It provides practically unlimited storage capacity for records for extended periods of time. This technology also ensures that there is no data loss and patient information is protected from any natural or artificial disasters.