Medisoft version 25 is geared towards addressing areas that impact practices the most.
Increased Collection Ability
Front-Desk Enhancements / Workflow Improvement
Medisoft v25 Features:
The latest upgrade of Medisoft version 25 includes new features, based on your reviews and suggestions added with the cumulative sum of features over multiple annual releases.
- Tracking and Reporting of user logins/logouts — new security and auditing tool to show which user, workstation, date/time logged in to and out of Medisoft.
- Audit Report option to Track OCR Scans
- Add patient DOB and Age, and Last Date Eligibility Checked on OHP appointment screen
- Show Insurance Codes along with Insurance names in Transaction Entry tab
- Deposit list enhancement — uses in-screen persistence of payer type and payment method values for successive deposits in the same session
- Show up to 12 diagnosis codes – from patient case on the Unprocessed Transactions screen when no diagnoses are returned from EHR or Mobile
- Option to change default diagnosis version to ICD-10 — when creating a new practice
- Begin groundwork on transition of Medisoft to SQL database – early preparation work begun for possible change to v26. Utilizing resources during this release timeframe.
Medisoft v25 – OCR Card Scanning Validation
Medisoft v25 – OCR Card Scanning From Case Policy Tabs
Medisoft v25 – Patient Demographics from Eligibility (Patient Demographic Quick Query)
Medisoft v25 – Patient Demographics from Eligibility Builds on Last Year’s New Enhanced Eligibility Response Display
Medisoft v25 – Pending Patients To Verify Demographics Received by Patient Demographics From Eligibility Request (Patient Demographic Quick Query)
Supercharge Your Productivity with Medisoft Mobile
The Medisoft Mobile app allows your providers to access key functions and patient data in their Medisoft practice management system using their phone or tablet devices. Using Medisoft Mobile, you can manage appointments, look up patient information, review patient visits, submit charges to your PM system, and perform other vital tasks from anywhere at any time.
Medisoft Mobile v3.2 includes a plethora of mobile app enhancements designed to make your patient interactions more efficient and effective. Updates Include:
- The ability to select a case from the Superbill, Charges, or Appointment screens. You can also pull the diagnosis from the case and display it on the patient preview area.
- New functionality that enables you to edit or delete an existing single appointment directly in the app.
- Detailed patient balances allowing you to see a breakdown of the patient’s remainder balances which comprise the guarantor balance.
- Views for additional insurance information on the patient card, including policy information; the addition of a middle initial to your patient names for easier searching and sorting; plus the addition of facility codes for more accurate facility selection.
Transaction Entry and Transaction Edit Updates Designed for Speed and Efficiency
Medical coding and billing involve complex processes. Robust insurance and patient billing solution is key to running a successful practice. That’s why we are constantly evolving the Medisoft platform to be faster and more efficient. Here are a few updates that will help you reduce denials, improve accuracy, and speed cash collections.
Reduce Rejections and Denials with Transaction Entry Alerts
New Transaction Entry Alerts, released in Medisoft V24, allow you to create customized alerts for common denials. These make it easier to notify billers when there are potentially incorrect or incomplete charges before sending a claim to the insurance carrier. This saves the cost of rework and increases payment velocity.
Verify the Correct Insurance Faster with Insurance Codes
In Medisoft V25, you can now see insurance codes along with insurance names on the transaction entry screen. Previously, you would see only the name of the insurance, but multiple names for the same insurance provider in multiple locations can be confusing and slow the efficiency of your workflow. With added insurance codes, the correct insurance is more recognizable, allowing you to quickly verify the correct insurance for the transaction speeding your workflow.
Bill with More Accuracy with Expanded Diagnosis Codes
In Medisoft V25, you can now pull and display up to 12 diagnosis codes from the Patient Case in the unprocessed transaction edits if connected to an EHR or Medisoft Mobile and no diagnosis codes are sent from those sources for the bill. Bill with more accuracy and ensure you are collecting all the revenue you are due.
Medisoft is the most popular choice for medical billing software for a reason. With each new release, it keeps getting better and more powerful as new features are added.
Medisoft version 25 is the latest and most powerful version of Medisoft.