If you are one of the physicians who had to add telehealth services to their list of specialties this year, you are more likely experiencing more medical billing challenges than ever on top of telehealth billing challenges. Such as the hassle of providing HIPAA compliant training, adjusting to the frequent telehealth regulation changes and MACRA compliance issues, and paying your own coding and billing staff.
Microwize is offering telehealth billing services to practices and physicians providing telehealth and telemedicine services to continue meeting the changing needs of their patients. You will have your own expert billing team without any overhead. Let us handle your telehealth billing challenges so you can give your time to better patient care. We will handle the nuances of your telehealth billing while you continue to direct your focus towards what’s important: helping patients.
Starting as low as 1.9%!
Our Telehealth Billing Services Include:
- Charge captures: Post electronic superbill billable charges.
- Claim submission: Submitting claims of billable fees to payers (insurance companies) CMS-1500 or UB04 electronically or by paper to payers, primary or secondary.
- Coding: Properly coding diagnoses (ICD-10), modifiers and procedures (CPT).
- Denial & Rejection management as well as appeals on all levels.
- Patient collections: Based on fee schedule, determining patient balances and collecting payments.
- Demographic/Preregistration: Collecting registration information, such as insurance coverage, before a patient arrives for inpatient or outpatient procedures.
- Eligibility: Verify insurance coverage via an automated system, avoid unpaid claims.
- Remittance processing: Applying or rejecting payments through remittance processing.
- Follow up: Collecting payments from third-party insurers and patients.
All-In-One Electronic Health Records (EHR)
Telehealth billing service that gives you a top-notch EHR. An all-in-one database that improves efficiency, communication, and productivity. Meet regulatory requirements with dashboard monitoring built-in. Training is included.
Medical Billing Service:
A medical billing service that is second to none. 100% Microwize labor with an assigned, dedicated account manager, and expert coders. Find out how Microwize’s medical billing service has been helping independent providers stay independent since 1997.
Telehealth billing service that provides state of the art scheduling software with a dashboard that highlights visits that are ready to be posted to the superbill. With one click, check patients in/out and reschedule. Two-way appointment confirmation via text or voice.
Providers will earn more or less depending on their performance against these measures. Microwize is committed to helping physicians to be among the top providers not only avoiding penalties but striving for bonuses. The difference between a 9% penalty and a 9% bonus is 18%.