Greenway 17.30 Improvements
Expected release: Late February / Early March 2016
Updates based on 11,680 points of Ideas on the Greenway Community.
- Prenatal flow sheets now has ICD-10 column and enhanced search options.
- Added primary and secondary codes (code pairs) showing new icons for diagnosis code searching
- A number in a box will appear next to the diagnosis code showing how many further specified ICD-10 codes are related to that general ICD-10 code
- Code pairs will allow visibility to the related ICD-9 / ICD-10 codes
- Using code icons below, code pairs will be visible while ordering labs and tests.
- Codes pairs will also be visible in assessment and plan.
- Ability to undo diagnosis code mapping
- More specific codes available in template admin.
- Code Mapper streamlined for ICD-10 mapping
- Diagnosis quick search will show codes for ICD-9 and ICD-10, with visual indicators for codes with a higher specificity.
- Ability to “free text” in the code mapper has been removed to lessen errors on claims.
- Immunization enhancements to comply with state registry standards
- Dose amount is now separate from unit of measurement.
- When a dose amount is entered, the unit of measurement is mandatory.
- For recorded doses, dose amount is optional.
- Funding source is now available with recorded doses
- This field can be enabled or disabled based on state requirements.
- Funding sources can be selected from a provided list or an “Other” option is available.
- Immunization refusal
- NAIC (National Association of Insurance Commissioners) field added to Insurance Company and Insurance Plan.
- Collections Worklist
- Patients can now be marked as Inactive
- This will bring up a patient inactivation dialog that asks for the inactivation reason and effective date.
- If “Duplicate” is chosen as inactivation reason, it will have you select the duplicated patient and label which is active and which is inactive.
- Patient is marked as inactive when they are labeled as deceased.
- Any patients that are marked as deceased at the time of the upgrade to 17.30 will automatically be marked as inactive.
- When a patient is marked deceased, options are given to cancel all upcoming appointments, requests, recalls, and reminders.
- Patient Search: Updates for patient, person, or demographics searches
- Phone field is added to search that will search all phone numbers provided in patients’ demographics (ex: Work, Cell, Home)
- Phone number entered in Patient Search to Add New patient will automatically be save as the Home number and Primary phone fields.
- Maiden name now available as a patient search field.
- Inactive patients can be included/excluded using the icon upper right hand corner.
- National Drug Code on Superbill
- Adding Document Status on Patient List
- This helps to know which notes have been authenticated, and will show providers which notes they still need to look at.
- Document status available as a filter in the patient list.
- Document statuses – Authenticated (Provider has viewed/signed), In Progress (Open but not signed by provider), and Multiple (There are multiple documents that the provider needs to review).
- Diagnosis Description in Orders Requisition
- Auto-Calculate Icon for Surescripts eRx
- Enabled by clicking icon next to “Duration” in Prescribe New Medication Screen, prior to putting in the Dispense, Primesuite will calculate the Duration for you.
- Sig must be very specific; this will not function if the Sig uses PRN, As Needed, As Directed, etc., or if the instructions have been modified.
- Medicare PPS Combo Claims
- Two claims in PrimeSuite can be combined to one claim.
- In CHC Settings, Allow Combo Claims can be checked off and a “Days to Hold Claims” field will determine how many days to wait for a secondary claim before submitting the first claim.
- In Claim Processing, the claim submission modal will show which claims will be combined and these can also be edited to separate the claims that were marked as Combo claims.
Future Expected Updates for Greenway 17.40 (July 2016)
- Continued ICD-10 Improvements
- Identity proofing for Surescripts
- Meaningful Use 3
- Continued Interoperability improvements (for eRx and care planning)
- Growth chart enhancements
- Notes “On Behalf Of”
- eCoupon Opt in