Lytec Electronic Claims Made Easy with Microwize EDI Clearinghouse
Microwize EDI Clearinghouse for Streamlined Claims and Remittance Processing
Lytec offers a comprehensive suite of tools for electronic claims, scheduling, billing, and more. However, practices often struggle with the connectivity and compatibility requirements of different payers, resulting in rejected claims and delayed reimbursements.
Microwize EDI Direct via Change Healthcare is an EHNAC-accredited clearinghouse that offers a single solution for all claims, including paper for CMS 1500s and UB-04s, and integrates with your practice management system. It provides reconciliation reports for claims tracking, payment and adjustment reconciliation posting, and electronic remittance data export for additional reporting.
Benefits of Microwize EDI Clearinghouse
- Single solution for all claims, including paper for CMS 1500s and UB-04s
- Integrated with your Lytec software
- Reconciliation reports for claims tracking
- Includes payment, contractual adjustment, and adjustment reconciliation posting
- Export electronic remittance data for additional reporting
With Microwize EDI Direct, you can easily connect with over 1,900 payers nationwide, and benefit from streamlined claims and remittance processing. Microwize EDI Direct delivers standard ANSI 837 professional and institutional formats to payers for compatibility with HIPAA standards, and standard 835 remittances are returned to the customer. Claim status (ANSI 266/277) transactions are also available for increased visibility while the claim is in process with the payer.
Benefits of Electronic Claims
Unlike paper claims, electronic claims offer the following:
- All government and commercial claims are sent to one location.
- Claims are immediately edited for valid content including missing information, valid procedure and diagnosis codes, and carrier specific information.
- A report is returned detailing which claims were accepted and which were rejected.
Contact our consultants to get more information, Call 800-955-0321 or click here
Experience Faster Insurance Payments with Electronic Claims
With the convenience of submitting all your claims electronically, including commercial and government claims, you can benefit from full online audits and edits directly from your billing software.
Sending claims electronically has several key advantages:
- Claim acceptance rises as much as 30%.
- Payment time is reduced by as much as 50%.
- Most claim services are priced below the cost of the supplies required to submit claims on paper.
Healthcare professionals are encouraged by insurance carriers to use electronic claims because of the cost savings associated with processing them. With electronic claims, you can enjoy priority processing, ensuring your claims are processed faster than those submitted on paper.