Looking for an Office Ally replacement now that it is no longer free? Data can be easily converted for you. When you are looking for an Office Ally replacement, look no further! Microwize can set you up with the best option for your Office Ally replacement.
When you’re looking for Office Ally replacement, you want a system that is:
- Bridge Free: avoid systems that don’t offer you one database. When you have your scheduling data, billing data, clinical data, and imaging data under one roof, the data flow will be much faster, easier, and more reliable.
- On-Premise vs Cloud: depending on your environment, needs, and size, you may want a flexible system that is cloud-based, where you don’t need to worry about operating systems, browsers, backups, or security. At the same time, if circumstances require you to host your data locally in the future, it shouldn’t be a hassle to get the data back and set up on-premise.
- Innovative: if the time is right for an Office Ally replacement, you want a platform, not just a system. You want an EDI that offers a robust infrastructure and a company behind it that is innovative. Healthcare is always changing, and that is why you want a company that is always on the front lines of innovation.
- Stable: when looking for replacement of your EDI, you want a partner with experience, focus, and financial backing.
- Scalable: one reason for replacing Office Ally is to implement software that is easy enough for one provider, but powerful enough for multiple providers to use, with an easy workflow to maximize your productivity. You’ll also want a system that can be paperless or “paper light.”
- Functional: you might have picked the Office Ally EDI because it was easy to use, or maybe because it was affordable. However, you want a system that is amazing and easy to chart, but also powerful and easy to bill. You want software that is system dependent, not people dependent.
Regardless of which of these is your reason to look for an Office Ally replacement, look no further than Change Healthcare.
With the product having been sunset, if you’re looking to migrate away from your old system to a currently ONC-certified EMR solution, we can help you with that process.
Microwize can assist you with getting your Office Ally data exported, and with migrating it to Change Healthcare. As healthcare industry changes affect your practice, we’re prepared to be your partner in adapting to those changes. For more information, please call and speak to one of our healthcare technology consultants at 800-955-0321 today!
How can Microwize help your practice with Office Ally?
- Data conversion: Microwize can help you export patient records out of Office Ally.
- Replacement: Microwize understands that Office Ally was just a simple charting software, we have the perfect Office Ally replacement for your practice. Change Healthcare is what we call “Office Ally on steroids.” Change Healthcare is a full EDI suite with billing, scheduling, notes, electronic prescriptions, and document management. Prime Suite was built from the ground up as an “all-in-one” database.
Change Healthcare supports the following specialties:
- Allergy & Immunology
- Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
- Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
- General Surgery
- Retinal Surgery
- General Orthopedics
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Spine Surgery
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Plastic Surgery
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Women’s Health (OB/GYN)
- Reproductive Medicine
Podiatry Templates added in Prime Suite
Schedule Live Demo
Let our experts show you our solutions