Looking for a Practice Fusion replacement? Data can be easily converted for you. When you are looking for a Practice Fusion replacement, look no further! Microwize can set you up with the best option for your Practice Fusion replacement.
When you’re looking for Practice Fusion replacement, you want a system that is:
- Bridge Free: avoid systems that don’t offer you one database. When you have your scheduling data, billing data, clinical data, and imaging data under one roof, the data flow will be much faster, easier, and more reliable.
- On-Premise vs Cloud: depending on your environment, needs, and size, you may want a flexible system that is cloud-based, where you don’t need to worry about operating systems, browsers, backups, or security. At the same time, if circumstances require you to host your data locally in the future, it shouldn’t be a hassle to get the data back and set up on-premise.
- Innovative: if the time is right for a Practice Fusion replacement, you want a platform, not just a system. You want an EHR/EMR that offers a robust infrastructure and a company behind it that is innovative. Healthcare is always changing, and that is why you want a company that is always on the front lines of innovation.
- Stable: when looking for replacement of your EHR/EMR, you want a partner with experience, focus, and financial backing.
- Scalable: one reason for replacing Practice Fusion is to implement software that is easy enough for one provider, but powerful enough for multiple providers to use, with an easy workflow to maximize your productivity. You’ll also want a system that can be paperless or “paper light.”
- Functional: you might have picked the SOAPware EMR because it was easy to use, or maybe because it was affordable. However, you want a system that is amazing and easy to chart, but also powerful and easy to bill. You want software that is system dependent, not people dependent.
Regardless of which of these is your reason to look for a Practice Fusion replacement, look no further than Prime Suite by Greenway.
With the product having been sunset, if you’re looking to migrate away from your old system to a currently ONC-certified EMR solution, we can help you with that process.
Microwize can assist you with getting your SOAPware data exported, and with migrating it to Greenway Prime Suite. As healthcare industry changes affect your practice, we’re prepared to be your partner in adapting to those changes. For more information, please call and speak to one of our healthcare technology consultants at 800-955-0321 today!
How can Microwize help your practice with SOAPware?
- Data conversion: Microwize can help you export patient records out of SOAPware.
- Replacement: Microwize understands that SOAPware was just a simple charting software, we have the perfect SOAPware replacement for your practice. Prime Suite by Greenway is what we call “SOAPware on steroids.” Prime Suite is a full EHR suite with billing, scheduling, notes, electronic prescriptions, and document management. Prime Suite was built from the ground up as an “all-in-one” database.
Greenway’s Prime Suite supports the following specialties:
- Allergy & Immunology
- Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
- Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
- General Surgery
- Retinal Surgery
- General Orthopedics
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Spine Surgery
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Plastic Surgery
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Women’s Health (OB/GYN)
- Reproductive Medicine