Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Robert Gabriel
    Keymaster

I have been trying to sub my Medicare claims directly.  The direct module shows that I am connecting every time, but then I get the “failed to log in” popup.  It has been two weeks now.  It's dialing the correct number (which was a problem that has been fixed.  It connects.  It appears to be running, but then the error message. Any ideas?TIA,Gabi

Robert Gabriel
    Keymaster

The login password may have changed (or need to be changed), or the system itself may have changed and require different responses from the module than what was initially programmed.  If this issue is ongoing, I would advise calling in for support so one of our technicians can investigate further.

Robert Gabriel
    Keymaster

I have called in. I was basically told that since Medicare is moving away from the Direct Module, and towards electronic transmissions via clearinghouses, there was less available (not sure what the word is) “spots” to call in on, and it's now basically a crap shoot.  I'm not quite accepting this as the correct answer, but I am extremely upset that I have not been able to get my claims in to Medicare. PS - The verification (below) when trying to post... It's very difficult to make out some of these letters. 

Robert Gabriel
    Keymaster

Gabi, I will make some inquiries internally and have someone get back to you early next week.  I'm not certain that that is the final answer, either, so I'll see what I can find out for you regarding the direct module for Medisoft.As far as the CAPTCHA verification, I know they can be difficult to make out sometimes, but unfortunately we've learned from experience that it can be very easy to have a forum inundated with spam otherwise.  I believe that after you've made ten verified posts or so, you'll be able to post without having to go through the CAPTCHA.  Sorry for any inconvenience!

Ahmed Khaled

go into Revenue Management then click on configure, then choose receivers in the dropdown menu. in the list of receivers locate the medicare receiver and verify that the username and password are correct in there.

Robert Gabriel
    Keymaster

I've been meaning to post that Robert D. Was able to fix my Medicare. There was some issue where when Revenue Mgmt was updated, it changed something “back” in the guts.  We haven't had the problem since.  😀

Robert Gabriel
    Keymaster

Robert had mentioned to me that he was able to work with you and address the issue, Gabi.  I'm glad we took care of this for you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.